Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who am I?

Who am I?
  I'll tell you who I am...I'm a girl that sees a good person inside everyone. This girl isn't perfect and is in a word broken! I believe God and being damaged keeps me humble. And as far back as I can remember I realized...that God has been there for me. I also know he has always come through whenever I needed him to. So, I made him a promise one day,"that if he gave me a second chance I would never let him down again! And I would give back or do good every day that I'm on this earth." I like to say "show me a person that pretends to be whole through and through, and I'll show you someone fake with an empty soul." I believe we should make no mistake that we are all kept in the light by the good choices we make in this life. Not by how you look what you have or what you wear. But what's inside, and how you help others. And that is what shines through you... you know, like faith. You can't see it, but it reaches out and touches those who believe and even those who do not. This can be shown gently through our actions towards humanity around us. At the end of the day this can't be bought, worn or shown off like a new pair of shoes. I can't help but feel an unbelievable amount of self worth, when I help someone or do the right thing. Actually, I ask myself all the time why am I here and what is my purpose? You see we all have one. I implore you! Don't ever close your eyes to who you are and why you are here. Waste not your time with things that take up your short life here. Let me evoke you to take every opportunity to make a difference in someone Else's life. Think not of your misfortunes, but of all your blessings. So, I  hope from time to time you ask yourself "who am I?"

Thank you,

By: China Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment