Saturday, April 7, 2012

My take on Gods plan for us...

My take on Gods plan for us... 
My intention isn't to sound like a holliroller...with that said, I believe God brought his only begotten son to us, for a reason. I say wth the hope that we will see how he wants us to live, before we can come to him. And to remind us that sometimes life can be a struggle. But their is nothing we can go through, that would compare to what his son has already endured. Lets face it, nothing is free. That is why our sins have been paid for with the blood of Christ. He knows we are all creatures of habits. So, I'm thinking he believes with practice we will get it right. And maybe just maybe the ones that are taken too early in my humble opinion...sometimes perhaps already have it right. Okay, you ask how did his son live? This is my take from all I've read. I'm guessing he was loving, with hope, turning the other cheek, forgiving, nonjudgmental, nonviolent, understanding, caring, selfless and above all sacrificing. Call me crazy! But I think we all have this in us. We illustrate this as parents. Sometimes we choose not to display it towards each other on a daily basis. Guilty as charged. Why, You might ask? I say because we get cought up in our own lives. This then takes us off the planned road God has for us all. We then end up living a life mimicking one of a robots. And constantly giving into the flesh. This inturn makes us unfeeling, unloving, uncaring, judgmental, unforgiving, nonunderstanding, selfish, violent and willing to sacrifice everyone but ourselves. We could probably agree that our take on what we believe Gods plan for us will defer. But lets agree what the plan is and just get started living it. Doing this will get us as close to the plan as we can.  So, I want you to think about how you can get back on the road we're all suppose to be on...and just get on it:)

By:

China Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment