Saturday, March 24, 2012

The way we think about ourselves...

Hello everyone, I wanted to let you know that we are all imperfect...and unique.
 But what makes us special is, who we are, what we believe and our moral character.
With that in mind, sometimes we have to look in the mirror from time to time. This gives us the opportunity to figure out if those special things about us are intact. How do we do that? Simply, by looking at the choices we've made thus far.And then taking the time to make the change in us. Like if you were making plans for the movies, a date or getting ready to look for a job etc. All these things take preparation, time and calculation. Well, so do making changes in how we live our lives. To make changes in my life, I  take a moment every day to see what could be done differently. And I thank God when I am given that chance to do so. Honestly, if I don't like what I see looking back at me...I prepare, to make new arrangements. When you do this the out-come is the new and better you stepping forward.We must remember that we're all in this together. And the choices we make effect not just us but others as well. So, I think you'll agree...you and your loved ones are worth the better you.

Sincerely,

China Meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment